Recently updated on July 20th, 2023
Don’t you know that a custom inflatable arch can help you make a striking impact at outdoor events, even in remote places? Need a display that can speak volumes about your brand? Then, a custom inflatable arch is what you need. Use and customize them to elevate brand presence, increase foot traffic and leave lasting impressions.
Inflatable arches can help you draw attention and curiosity from spectators. They are powerful marketing tools that help you stand out in competitive environments.
Custom-printed inflatable arches are valuable promotional tools to maximize brand exposure and draw attention at trade shows and events. They serve as eye-catching event signage, displaying event branding and sponsors’ logos and create a striking start/inflatable finish line. These arches are ideal for product launches, generating excitement and making a memorable entrance.
They also stand out in crowded trade show environments, sporting events, bike races, and school assemblies, increasing foot traffic and potential leads. Through photos and social media sharing, they help increase engagement and visibility. Thus, they are a cost-effective and portable marketing investment for various locations and events.
Say goodbye to dull, faded designs – our custom inflatable arches ensure vibrant artwork, crack-free colors and details – artwork that stand the test of time!
Avoid struggling with awkward setups – our custom inflatable arches make banner attachment a breeze, saving you time and hassle!
Don’t compromise on quality. Our meticulous craftsmanship ensures a flawless finish, giving you peace of mind and eliminating concerns about a subpar design or presentation.
Experience superior durability with our custom inflatable arches, designed to withstand wear and tear and ensure they won’t leave your team or you hanging at critical match moments.
Inflated Arch Sizes Available: 10′ 15′ 20′ 25′ 30′ 35′ 40′ 50′
Here are some helpful tips for an easy inflatable arch installation:
1. Find a flat and open area you’d want to install the inflatable arch.
Ensure there is enough space to accommodate the size of the arch and any associated removable banners or branding materials.
2. Prepare the ground and clean the installation area of sharp objects, debris, or potential hazards that may damage the arch. Secure the inflatable using stakes or weights to prevent it from tipping over.
3. Unroll the deflated arch on the ground and untangle any cords, rings or straps. Unfold it carefully, and avoid putting excessive pressure on the seams or fabric.
4. Locate the internal blower or inflation valve on one of the main chambers or tubes. Attach the air blower to the inflation valve securely.
5. Turn on the air blower and let it fill the arch with air. Carefully watch the inflatable arch as it expands, ensuring no areas are over or underinflated.
6. Once the arch is fully-inflated, secure it using stakes, sandbags, twines, ropes, or water barrels. Attach them to nearby structures, stakes in the ground, or other designated anchor points, ensuring a stable and secure installation.
7. Attach banners sponsor logos or branding materials to the D-Rings or designated logo or banner attachment points on the arch. Ensure they are firmly secured and displayed as desired.
8. Regularly check the inflatable arch for damage, leaks, or wear.
Follow the manufacturer and company guidelines for the arch maintenance, cleaning process, and arch storage to prolong the lifespan and quality of the arch.
The best way to make your inflatables stay up is to drive a stake firmly to the ground and tie your inflatable securely to the stake.
The electricity consumption of inflatables varies depending on their size. Smaller arches typically require a 200W constant blower, while the larger ones may require a 480W constant blower.
A continuous air blower can last up to three years, whereas a sealed air blower can last about one year.
With standard shipping, products arrive at your door within 16 business days, or within 10 business days using